NBE Jobs New Delhi 2021 | Apply For 42 Senior, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Post
NBE Applications is invited from NBE in prescribed form through online mode only for various posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at NBE website https://natboard.edu.in/ as per the NBE vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Senior, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant and post wise vacancy details are given here.
NBE Jobs 2021
NBE will recruit the candidates on central Government Basis. NBE Interview will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for NBE Senior, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Vacancy. All shortlisted candidates will be appointed at NBE. Applicants have to pay required application fee with online mode on the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc for apply these Jobs.
NBE Vacancies 2021 & Basic Detail
Name of the Board: NBE
No. of Vacancies: 42
Name of the Post: Senior, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Job Category: Govt. Job
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: https://natboard.edu.in/
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Senior, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Posts
18 to 27 Years
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NBE Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How to Apply Online NBE Jobs 2021?
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Check Latest news on the homepage of the official site.
- Find the respective Jobs notification link.
- Click on the link to download notification.
- Open the notification and read it carefully.
- Now start to fill the application form for their respective jobs.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the scanned copy of documents like photo, signature and educations as per the format.
- Pay the required application fee.
We are not taking any application fee for their respective jobs. Pay application fee only at the official website which will be mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
Here, we suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
Official website: https://natboard.edu.in/
Official Notification For NBE Jobs: PDF