NAL Applications is invited from NAL in prescribed form through online mode only for various posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at NAL website https://www.nal.res.in/ as per the NAL vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Project Staff and post wise vacancy details are given here.
NAL Jobs 2022
NAL will recruit the candidates on central Government Basis. NAL Interview will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for NAL Project Staff Vacancy. All shortlisted candidates will be appointed at NAL. Applicants have to pay required application fee with online mode on the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc for apply these Jobs.
NAL Vacancies 2022 & Basic Detail
Name of the Board: NAL
No. of Vacancies: 75
Name of the Post: Project Staff
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Job Category: Govt. Job
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Official Website: https://www.nal.res.in/
Eligibility Criteria for NAL Project Staff Posts
18 TO 45 Years
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NAL Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How to Apply Online NAL Jobs 2022?
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Check Latest news on the homepage of the official site.
- Find the respective Jobs notification link.
- Click on the link to download notification.
- Open the notification and read it carefully.
- Now start to fill the application form for their respective jobs.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the scanned copy of documents like photo, signature and educations as per the format.
- Pay the required application fee.
We are not taking any application fee for their respective jobs. Pay application fee only at the official website which will be mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
Here, we suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
Official website: https://www.nal.res.in/
Official Notification For NAL Jobs: PDF