MPSC Applications is invited from MPSC in prescribed form through online mode only for various posts. The direct link for online application portal is available at MPSC website https://mpsc.gov.in/ as per the MPSC vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to Ophthalmic Surgeon and post wise vacancy details are given here.
MPSC Jobs 2022
MPSC will recruit the candidates on central Government Basis. MPSC Interview will be conducted for selection of eligible candidates for MPSC Ophthalmic Surgeon Vacancy. All shortlisted candidates will be appointed at MPSC. Applicants have to pay required application fee with online mode on the official website. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc for apply these Jobs.
MPSC Vacancies 2022 & Basic Detail
Name of the Board: MPSC
No. of Vacancies: 17
Name of the Post: Ophthalmic Surgeon
Apply Mode: Online Mode
Job Category: Govt. Job
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Official Website: https://mpsc.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Ophthalmic Surgeon Posts
18 To 40 Years
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for MPSC Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How to Apply Online MPSC Jobs 2022?
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Check Latest news on the homepage of the official site.
- Find the respective Jobs notification link.
- Click on the link to download notification.
- Open the notification and read it carefully.
- Now start to fill the application form for their respective jobs.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the scanned copy of documents like photo, signature and educations as per the format.
- Pay the required application fee.
We are not taking any application fee for their respective jobs. Pay application fee only at the official website which will be mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
Here, we suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible.
Official website: https://mpsc.gov.in/
Official Notification For MPSC Jobs: PDF